Becoming vegan has become a huge trend in Europe over the last few years, leaving behind the „holy trinity” of meat-eggs-dairy, which our Western culinary culture is built upon. Although it is challenging to find a great vegan cuisine on our continent, Mediterranean Italy is an expection. Our ethno-Italian menu has a good variety of vegetables, delicious sauces and of course homemade pasta and bread. Let's take a vegan journey to Italy: from South Tyrol through Tuscany all the way to Sicily.
- Gerstensuppe / Pearl barley & vegetable soup
- Focaccia barese / Italian flatbread, cherry tomatoes, oregano
- Pici alle briciole y al sugo pomodoro / Pici pasta, roasted breadcrumbs, tomato sauce
- Caponata / Sicilian eggplant ragout
- Sorbetto di limone / Lemon sorbet