Amino acids, proteins, omega-3 acids, antioxidants - there will be no shortage of these during the class, as we work with shrimps, prawns and lobsters as our main igredients. The menu is intentionally very simple, prepared with quick techniques and just a few other ingredients, to keep the focus on crayfish and its preparation. We will explore the Hungarian selection, the different sizes, and names. We will go from "small to very large".
- Cooked lobster canapés
- Fried shrimps and cocktail sauce
- Gambas al pil pil / Pil-pil prawn
- Black tiger on the grill, chimichurri sauce
- Sweet and spicy glazed shrimp skewers
- Scampi alla busara / Scampi busara style, spaghetti