Perhaps nothing represents Spanish food better than tapas. Tapas are ubiquitous all over the country. Their extremely social character – Spanish tapas are often enjoyed standing by a bustling bar in the company of friends – exemplify like no other how much Spanish people love to eat and socialise all at once. Today we will prepare a very special tapas selection.
Join our tapas class, while learning about key ingredients and cooking!
- Espinacas con garbanzos / Spinach, chickpeas, garlic
- Coca mallorquina de verduras / Mallorquin flatbread with vegetables
- Mini burger pintxos / Little burger snacks
- Arepas con queso / Cornmeal bread filled with cheese
- Tapenade y queso manchego / Black olives spread, Manchego cheese
- Empanadas gallegas de atun y pasas / Pastry stuffed with tuna and raisins
- Gambas y olivas lollipop, alioli / Prawn and olives lollipop
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.