In the next destination of our ’Meze Love’ series, we venture away from the main Mezze culture of the Levant region. We head west to Muslim Africa above the Sahara, to the southern Mediterranean coast, and to the cuisine of the Berber people. We have curated a great menu selection combining the flavors of this historical region. One-pot dishes, typical of the area appear, as well as lighter dishes such as salads, dips, vegetables, and appetizers with an exotic twist.
- Foul mudammas / Fava bean puree
- Duqqa / Dukkah, mixture of herbs, nuts
- Salata meshweya /Tunisian grilled pepper salad, tuna, eggs
- Meatballs kefta tagine
- Imbatin / Fried potato wedges stuffed with meat
- Salata baladi / Mixed fresh salad from Egypt
- Matloua bread / Fresh homemade yeast bread