Malaysia is a melting pot of 3 cultures – the Malays, the Indians, and the Chinese. And it is through Malaysian food that you get to see this fusion and harmony of culture.
Take home the secrets of Malaysian food, thanks to tasty and informative cooking lessons! Besides learning how to make the yummy, spicy dishes, you can get insight into the culture through the median of food.
- Acar Timun / Exotic cucumber salad
- Curry laksa soup / Chicken, red curry and coconut soup
- Beef Rendang / Beef stew with peanut satay sauce
- Sambal Goreng Telur / Eggs in extra spicy chili sauce
- Pulut hitam / Sticky black rice pudding, palm sugar
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.