Georgia is European, Mediterranean, post-Soviet and Asian at the same time. It is an incredible country, a true gem that many are discovering lately. Even though the Caucasus and the Black Sea are both breathtaking, Georgia is not only a destination for hiking or hitting the beaches. it is also a place of great culinary culture. Excellent climatic conditions, advanced agriculture, wine and brandy culture, and most importantly for us: a rich cuisine. Fantastic salads, exciting creams and spreads, amazing breads, soups, and grilled dishes. In this class we will present a six-course tasting menu from these delicacies.
- Pkhali / Roast beetroot, walnut spread
- Kharcho / Soup made of beef, tomato, rice, fresh herbs
- Megrelian Khachapuri / Georgian Cheese Bread Boat
- Badrijani Nigvzit / Fried eggplant stuffed with spiced walnut
- Georgian pork shashlik
- Kitri Pomidvris Salata / Georgian Vegetable Salad
- Khinkali / Georgian dumplings, sweet -sour plum sauce