People choose to be vegan for health, environmental, and/or ethical reasons. The key to a nutritionally sound vegan diet is variety. A healthy and varied vegan diet includes fruits, vegetables, plenty of leafy greens, whole grain products, nuts, seeds, and legumes. Do you know that various cultures across the globe have followed plant-based diets for centuries? If you visit one of our ethno-vegan edition class we can help you to discover these recipes and help to spice up your diet!
- Glass noodle stir-fry with pak choi and shiitake
- Vietnamese tofu banh mi sandwich
- Dưa góp / Carrot and kohlrabi salad
- Vietnamese vegan spring roll
- Xoài nước cốt dừa hạt chân châu / Tapioca pearls in coconut milk and mango