Though they share many dishes, such as ceviche, and both lay claim to making the best pisco, Chileans and Peruvians typically take opposing approaches to their food.
Whereas Peru’s cuisine is normally complex and heavily spiced, like aji de gallina and causa a la limeña, many Chilean plates emphasise freshness, with strong and simple flavors. Join us as we take a salivating tour of Latin American cuisine, starting with dishes that transcend national borders and are found across the region, and then taking a closer look at some regional specialties.
- Pisco sour / South American classic cocktail
- Paila marina / Fish soup Chile style
- Ceviche / Fresh fish salad
- Pebre verde chileno / Green chili salsa
- Empanadas de pino / Chilean beef pie
- Budin del Cielo / Milky custard
Please advice us on any food allergies or intolerance you might have.